Feeling peckish ? Don’t you worry.. Just pull yourself together and let’s get on with something that’s real quick and easy to cook in no time. All you do is mix up everything, skew it, pop into the Oven, then wait and relax to treat yourself to a yummy Vegetable Paneer Tikka with your favourite drink !! You can also try this out as a starter when you have your friends around.
- 150-200 grams Paneer cubes ( you can buy in Indian grocery shops)
- mixed bell peppers (1 or 2 cut into square shapes)
- One medium sized Onion cut into square or rectangle shapes
- 5 to 6 medium sized mushrooms
- Half a Lemon (squeeze the juice out of it)
- one tbsp tandoori masala powder
- One tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder & turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp full fat yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients together in the large mixing bowl and keep it in the fridge for an hour or so. (You can as well use it immediately if you couldn’t find time to marinate it for longer)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Fetch the bowl from the fridge and skew the vegetables and paneer onto skewers.
- Place the skewers onto the baking tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are slightly charred.
- Serve it with sliced lemon wedges to enhance the taste.