Pepper chicken fry
Looking for a real quick hot and spicy chicken starter? Then this dish is specially for you. No need to worry about the lengthy list of ingredients, what to buy , as this can be prepared in no time.
Serves 2 to 3
- 500g cleaned chicken (bone-in)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- A required amount of salt
- 200ml water
1. Place a deep sauce pan over a medium heat and add the chicken pieces. Fry for a few minutes, then add in the water, turmeric powder, salt and chilli powder. Mix well and cover it with lid.
2. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes until chicken is nice and tender. If there is still an excess water just remove the lid, turn up the heat and let the extra water boil off.
3. Now add in the crushed pepper and coconut oil. Mix well together and take off from the heat.
4. Serve hot with lime wedges.