Avocado Dip is a deliciously creamy recipe and it’s super easy to prepare as well. Avocado has loads of healthy fats and other nutrients which makes it perfect for a little healthy boost. Serve it with nachos to experience the authentic taste of mexican dish.
- 1 mashed avocado
- 1 small size onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 small green chillies
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander/parsely leaves
- 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (juice extract)
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well together.
- Serve with crisps, burritos or use as a side for any meat.